Part-Time Group Class and Personal Training Coach
Join a thriving community and an amazing team with a 10 plus year history of making a positive impact in the health of the greater Cleveland community!
We have locations in (Cleveland) Ohio City and Fairview Park.
- Educate, Entertain and Inspire CTOWN clients to give their best effort each day!
- Greet clients, explain workout, provide movement demonstration.
- Provide clients with appropriate scales and modifications for each workout.
- Understand Functional Movement.
- Provide value to each client every day.
- Help maintain tidy, organized, clean facility.
Locations: Cleveland, Ohio & Fairview Park, OH
- Ability to coach between 4 and 15 class session per week
- AM/PM Shifts available
- Positive Attitude
- Be Friendly & Welcoming
- Maintain Professional Appearance, Demeanor and Communication Skills
- Promote Health and Safety above all else
- Be Coachable
- Group Class Experience
- Prior CrossFit Experience
- CrossFit L1 Certificate Holder
- AED & CPR Certified
- Free or Discounted Membership (based upon hours committed)
- 24/7 Access to facility
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Potential for Full-time employment
- Opportunity for private client training & coaching