SOLA Fitness, established in 2013, is situated in the heart of 78704. We deliver an outstanding experience through professional programming, expert coaching and detail oriented member service! We offer CrossFit, Strength & Conditioning, Personal Training, Recovery Services & Nutrition Coaching in our 5,000 sqft, open air facility!
Seeking a motivated and energetic applicant to manage new athlete lead nurture, sales & marketing initiatives/campaigns. Existing member experience and service. Social media platform development to drive sales & foster our outstanding community. Capable of delivering exceptional, friendly and detail oriented service. Opportunities for independent procedure/campaign development, daily interaction/sales with potential new athletes and current members. As well as the opportunity to develop social media strategy and content. This is a part time position with an expectation of approximately 20-25hr/week.
Desiring and applicant with:
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
- A detail oriented, forward thinking, solutions driven personality type
- The ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
- A passion for and experience in fitness
- Must be social media savvy to increase visibility and brand awareness
- Highly organized, professional & reliable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including some early mornings/evenings or weekends
- Lead generation including grassroots marketing and networking.
- Implement an established sales process to schedule prospects into Free Gym Intro’s and manage membership sales.
- Manage existing athletes member experience and membership issues.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service.
- Help to maintain cleanliness and organization of the space.
- Schedule and participate in networking community events and gym promotions.
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the space.
- Any other duties as assigned.