We’re looking for a Coach
Clermont CrossFit (aka Clermont Fitness Co.) is a 9 year established business with a vibrant, involved, diverse and strong community.
We are seeking a motivated, reliable, knowledgeable and passionate CrossFit Coach.
This is a part-time, Independent Contractor position.
Coaches schedule will be varied depending on availability providing approx. 5-10 hours per week.
Pay will begin at $15 per hour during the 2-month probational period, then determined by credentials and experience with a max of $25 per hour.
Current openings are for morning and evening classes from Monday through Sunday.
To provide the best hour of our client’s day.
We are looking for a part-time CrossFit Coach to help us:
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to group classes of 2-12 clients. Ensuring safety and facilitating an organized and professional experience for each client.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of facility.
- Implement group warm-ups and scaling options.
- Greet clients upon entering.
- Provide post-training feedback and cues for improved athlete performance.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients to enhance their gym experience.
- Be high energy.
- Understand the principals of exercise science and how to use it appropriately with clients.
- Promote and exemplify the core values of Clermont CrossFit
- Lead by example
- Have a CF-L1 certificate
- At least 1 year experience coaching group fitness classes
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- A passion for teaching and helping others
- An upbeat personality with an ability to connect with people
- A desire to grow as a coach
- Group class coaching: $15-$25 per 60-min class
*IMPORTANT: This is a NOT a salaried position.
It is an hourly role that will start part-time coaching group classes (5-10 hours per week)and may grow into a 20-25+ coaching hours per week over time as needed.
Additional Application Instructions
Please answer these questions:
How many years of Coaching (any) experience do you have?
How many years of CrossFit (working out) experience do you have?
How many years of CrossFit Coaching experience do you have?
Do you have the following license or certification: CrossFit CF-L1 Certification?
Please email resume, with references to firstname.lastname@example.org