We are looking for a coach with an extraordinary attitude to join our team.
Our coaches are leaders of our community and are responsible for every aspect of the delivery of group classes, intro sessions, private coaching, and additional responsibilities.
They work with our general manager to create an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for
- Positivity—focuses on the good
- Encourages strengths in others
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A good sense of humor
This position could be full-time for the right candidate. We need, at least, 10+ hours per week (5+ coaching hours 5+ support hours).
Opportunities to coach personal training, small groups, specialty courses, new programs, and seminars. exist if a full-time position is desired.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate or higher
- Member Experience
- Be an ambassador for the gym at all times
- Responsible for every aspect of the customer experience
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Handle member inquiries
- Provide information about out program
- Coaches multiple group classes per day
- Coaches multiple Fundamentals session per week
- Private Coaching
- Willing to develop and instruct new specialty courses, programs, and seminars!
- This is also an opportunity to plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year!
- Assist with facility improvements
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs
- Attend team meetings
- Work on individual projects
- Implement other initiatives under the direction of the general manager
The Hill KC exists to build the everyday athlete through a diverse and supportive fitness community!