We are looking for a passionate coach for our fitness program. Coaching hours will be 4-20 hours/week, with potential for growth.
We don’t know you yet, but we know you will love this job!
The right person will want to work with CrossFit KADA, home of KADA Strength and Conditioning, because we’re a company that believes in quality standards, continuous growth for our members and staff, and have an open mind for innovating best practices. We have a clear vision for helping our members realize their most ambitious fitness goals. We want to provide long term careers in the field of fitness education to people who desire to help us spread better health and fitness.
The right person will support our desire to enroll new members, coach and service our members to reach their personal goals, and coach group fitness classes across a diverse range of experienced and inexperienced athletes.
Responsibilities include informing & coaching members and prospective members about our specialized fitness programs, providing an educational strength and conditioning class for our students and assisting in community development and upcoming events.
We help people have healthy lifestyles through focus on fitness, nutrition and healthy habits while also having fun.
At KADA, we build lifestyles. We lead by example and own a standard of excellence with passion and hard work. We choose to see people are their best and help build their own dream lifestyle. Each journey is unique.
Guide our clients through our personalized fitness programs to help them accomplish their health, fitness, and lifestyle goals.
TEAM MEMBER QUALITIES
- Excellent communicator that loves to work with people
- Understands and believes in KADA’s core values
- Holds a high regard for personal and professional integrity
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Maintains personal care and is an avid workout enthusiast
- Can adapt, anticipate, and thrive on a fast-paced team
- KADA Professional Coach Development (PCD) Program Completion or 1.5+ years coaching experience in the fitness industry (not necessarily CrossFit)
- Coach a minimum of 4 classes per week with minimum of 1 rotating weekend (saturdays only) per month
- Availability of weekends and holidays (availability of the noon class is also good)
- Maintain our member service and coaching quality standards
- Work closely with Program Director
- Represent our core values
- Attend bi-weekly coaches meeting
- Complete 1-2 CEU/year
- Communicate class feedback and findings to team leader for further business improvement
- Onboarding – first 6 weeks
- 4 classes per week w/ training modules
- Post Onboarding – 7+ weeks
- 4-10 classes per week
- New Hire documentation and orientation
- Onboarding and introductions
- Job processes and software access
- Weekly Coaches Meeting
- Weekly assisted coaching evaluation and feedback
- Solo coaching
- Weekly Coaches Meeting
- Fulfilling aspects of job role
- Set quarterly job performance goals
- Bi-Monthly Coaches Meeting