- Be an example and role model of discipline and good leadership
- Clear and concise communication with other team members, members, head coach/ops manager
- Direct communication with ops manager on any new daily happenings pertaining to training/customer service
CF level 1 or higher
Coaching experience strongly preferred.
At least 2 years post high school education.
Additional certifications preferred.
Competence in public speaking and comfort in a crowd.
Must be a leader.
Must be high energy.
Must not be selfish/self-centered. Must be a team player.
Must understand that this is a business and in order to help people and provide for all employees, it must be PROFITABLE.
Must give exceptional service.
Keeping up to date on education and be proactive in investing in yourself to do and know more.
- Coach CrossFit classes
- Take on personal training clients as needed
- Assist in covering open gym hours
- Acts as lead coach for approximately 15 classes per week
- Assist head coach with programming
- Assist in develepment and modification of already existing specialty classes
- Light administrative duties (signing members in etc)
- Each task above is completed with excellence.
- Customers are happy and engaged with our mission and core tenants.