The vision for Clear Lake CrossFit is simple.
We exist to help people get fit, have fun, and live happily. We cut through the social media “magic pill” noise to provide clarity on health and fitness, showing our clients the value of making sustainable lifestyle changes. The truth that we bring them is that they don’t have to spend hours in the gym or starve themselves to reach their goals. Fitness is fun, and through our methods, we help our clients regain confidence, feel better, look better, live longer, and ultimately live happy, fulfilling lives.
We are looking for a coach that is ready to help us push the vision forward.
If you have a desire to build a long term career in the fitness industry I’d love to chat. – Jordan Fink, Owner/CEO
- Instruct group fitness classes
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form, technique, and knowledge of movement and exercise
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Develop and implement personal training
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Coach clients on their nutrition habits
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields (Preferred)
- Ability to train clients of all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Believe that relationships come first
- Handle yourself professionally
- Live a healthy lifestyle and help others do the same
- CrossFit L-1
Job Type: Part-time with the goal of growing to Full-time.