CrossFit Breakthrough is hiring! We are looking for a humble, highly motivated CrossFit coach looking to invest in, develop, and uplift members as individuals, as well as promote the health and flourishing of the community & business as a whole! Depending on skills, capacity and fit with the values and direction of CFBT, opportunities range from part time to full time Coach/Personal trainer and include the potential for advancement to a broader range of roles and responsibilities.
Roles + Tasks:
- Lead classes with excellence, professionalism, and joy!
- Adhere to the staff standards and expectations for conduct detailed in the CFBT Staff Handbook
- Promote and contribute to CFBT culture, environment, events, initiatives and happenings
- Take initiative and commit to the success and growth of the business
- Look after, maintain, and care for the cleanliness and preparedness of the gym
- Pursue continued development as an individual, both personally and professionally
- Follow pre/post-class checklists and report any needed information to management
Skills + Traits + Qualities:
- Humble: Teachable. Not prideful. Superior to none, mindful of others; looking to serve and honor.
- Hungry: Hard working, motivated, eager to grow the unit and to grow as an individual.
- Hopeful: Positive, encouraging, uplifting. Sees the good in others, and in the things to come.
- Personable + well spoken; able to effectively educate, entertain and inspire
- Capable of leading and managing a group; calm and able to make sound decisions in fast paced environments
- Able to teach and demonstrate good technique on a wide range of CrossFit movements
- Kind, honest, authentic and others-focused
- Able to learn and operate new systems and platforms
- Community-minded; a desire and commitment to build positive relationships within a group environment
At CrossFit Breakthrough, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CFBT believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a community, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain highly talented people from a diverse candidate pool.