Candidates should demonstrate excellent CrossFit coaching, leadership, and managerial skills to effectively lead all CrossFit classes and specialty classes at CFX with the support and guidance of the head coach, lead coach, and owners.
All coaches should be able to coach any level of athlete, from beginner to advanced athletes and/or competitors.
Coaches should be self-motivated and team players with the ability to get along with all personality types in order to help athletes reach their goals.
- Maintain a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Run CrossFit or specialty classes ranging from 2-20 people.
- Willing to coach approximately 10-15 classes a week.
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Ensure classes are effective, safe, and fun.
- Offer additional support to help athletes achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current athletes and convert potential athletes.
- Engage CFX social media platforms and help participate in social media presence.
- Promote all internal programs and events
- Promote all internal special offers.
- Always promote the CFX community and family atmosphere.
- Help maintain a spotless facility.
- Attempt to make all quarterly coaches meetings and CFX social events.
- Adhere to all CFX policies and procedures.
- Coach at least one Saturday community class a month.