CrossFit Coach L1
Coach Level I will not only provide sound technique and guidance, instructing members to engage in the “Workout of the Day”, and elevate their fitness level to meet their individual goals in a class setting, but support the values, scope, and direction of CrossFit WildThing values.
Coach Level I will follow the instructions and guidance of the Head Coach and owner bringing quality service to the members of CrossFit WildThing.
- Lead and develop classes with excellence, professionalism, and joy!
- Help, develop and promote great coaching standards.
- Additional tasks to assist in branding and marketing. Including working with our Social Media Manager to promote our Brand.
- Promote and contribute to CrossFit WildThing culture, environment, events, initiatives, and happenings.
- Take initiative and commit to the success and growth of the business.
- Look after, maintain, and care for the cleanliness and preparedness of the gym.
- Pursue development as an individual, both personally and professionally.
- Personable & well-spoken – able to effectively educate, entertain, and inspire.
- Must maintain a clean and professional look and attire.
- Being present and engaging 15 mins before and 15 mins after class. Exceptions can be made.
- At any given hour-long class, every client should be given at least one coachable que, correction, or support while using their name.