Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you enjoy helping others reach their goals and create a lasting impact in people’s lives? Are you looking to make a career out of health and fitness? If so, we would love for you to join our team.
CrossFit Adrenaline is expanding! With that, we are looking to grow our coaching staff. We currently have an opening for an experienced coach with an outgoing and caring personality. The position is part-time with room to grow into a full-time position. We are looking for an individual that holds a current L1 or above, specialty course and personal training certifications are preferred.
As a coach at CrossFit Adrenaline, you will be expected to:
- Guide athletes through daily workouts while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
- Understand and demonstrate functional movements, the CrossFit methodology, and be able to scale workouts to the appropriate level as needed.
- Identify and correct poor movement.
- Start and end class on time.
- Welcome new members and prospects.
- Participate in community events
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized.
- Opening/Closing duties
- Conduct one-on-one Ramp Up Introductory classes
- Participate in coaches meetings and continuing education opportunities
Along with the responsibilities listed above, you will also have the opportunity to conduct personal training sessions and assist in creating specialty classes.
If interested, contact our head coach, Austin Hrossowyc, at firstname.lastname@example.org