Cristini Athletics has been serving the Markham and Woodbridge areas for over 12 years. Our tight knit community offers a safe and inclusive place for athletes of all ages and abilities to work out. Our wide range of coaches each offer a different skill that can be used to enhance our classes and help train clients to reach their goals.
With our top of the line programming, we make sure our members have measurable and quantifiable data to see their progress, while also being able to modify movements for those of our members who need it.
As our community continues to grow, we are looking for a qualified candidate to take on a Part-Time coaching role in our Woodbridge location with the opportunity to become Full-Time.
Our candidate MUST be CrossFit Level 1 certified. With this role, you must be comfortable teaching all levels of athletes, from beginners to intermediate and running a class of 10-14 people with the chance of an increased class size after Covid. The coach should be able to communicate well with all members and demonstrate a level of professionalism when conducting Personal Training sessions and Classes.
As a coach teaching all levels and abilities, you must be ready and able to effectively provide modifications to members should they need it during classes. You will have the chance to teach classes and design and implement personal training programs for your clients.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CPR and First Aid (preferred)
- Teach and Lead Group CrossFit Classes
- Able to Design and Implement Personal Training Programs for Clients
- Maintaining and Cleaning of Equipment Inside the Gym
- Attend Weekly Zoom Meetings with the rest of the Team
- Communicate and Respond to any Member Questions and Referring out if you do not know the Answer
- Zoom Interviews
- Socially Distanced Classes/ Reduced Class Sizes
- Sanitization Supplies in each Personal Box
- Mandatory Mask Policy
- Temperature Check at the Door
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
All members and staff are required to wear a mask and take their temperature upon entry, equipment and change rooms are sanitized using an industrial fogger, sanitization supplies in each members personal box.