If you’re reading this, you’re probably a committed fitness professional who wants to inspire others to work hard to be the best they can be. You know how to motivate others and know when to hold back to be sure workouts are safe and effective.
If that sounds like you, then keep reading because Rose City Barbell is looking to add to their team. We are looking for coaches who can make our members feel welcome, and that they’re an integral part of the hour you spend together. Coaches whose positive energy stays with a member long after they’ve left the gym, and they find themselves counting the hours till their next workout.
CrossFit is a lifestyle characterized by safe, effective exercise and sound nutrition.
As a CrossFit Coach you can expect to perform the following duties:
- Leading and instruct members through class
- Helping members set and achieve goals
- Making sure members are using correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understand and be knowledgeable on the functional movements to CrossFit
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
Additionally, you’ll need to meet these requirements:
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to coach a minimum of 6 classes per week
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Flexible Schedule
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability