Do you have a passion for health, fitness and nutrition? Do you have a desire to make a positive impact on peoples’ lives and their well-being? Do you connect well with other people? Are you interested in working in an upbeat and fun environment? If yes – we want to hear from you!
Hard Exercise Works (HEW) is an evolution of fitness centered around one common theme: Hard Exercise Works! We are like-minded individuals who believe in the statement “anything worthwhile in life, is worth working hard for.”
Members come to us from all walks of life, from stay at home moms to the full-time businessman. Our programming team designs our workouts to keep our clients engaged and excited about fitness every single day.
Our daily programming involves components of weight training, body weight exercise and aerobic conditioning. All or our sessions are classed-based and instructor led. We are looking for coaches to lead and instruct group fitness for classes ranging in size from 6 – 30 people.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fitness
- The ability to make fitness fun
- A passion for serving others
- Proven experience in a fitness sales role
- Proficient in olympic lifting and power lifting techniques
- Previous coaching experience in CrossFit or other HIIT formats