We are looking for a coach to lead CrossFit and Swift Bootcamp group classes.
A TNT Fitness coach leads group classes of up to 20 people through a dynamic warm-up and workout. A coach must be able to adjust workouts to the desired intent with individuals of varying health conditions and skill levels.
This job may require other duties as assigned.
- CrossFit Level 1 certification or Exercise Science degree
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and training will be considered
– Experience with fitness group/class management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals of varying health conditions, age, and skill levels
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the community, clients, and staff
- Ability to take initiative
- Physically demanding (standing/walking/moving heavy objects)
- Ability to perform, teach, and demonstrate technical movements
- Punctual attendance is an essential function
- Gym hours range from 5a-730p (Some 5&6am classes are required)
- Possible evening and weekend work
- Fixed schedule once hours are set