Inspirational, motivating, kind, engaged, and smart CrossFit coach needed!
Located in SOMA, United Barbell – CrossFit SOMA prides itself on being an inclusive, welcoming space for all. We are a body positive, LGBTQ+ inclusive environment.
9 – 12 classes per week, mostly evening, one weekend day. All classes are also broadcast on Zoom currently, with in-person classes being max 6 athletes. In non-COVID-19 times, you would be coaching up to 20 athletes per class.
Personal training opportunities available.
Our Ideal Coach:
– Genuinely enjoys being part of a community
– Views strength & fitness from a long-term health perspective
– Wants to help foster a lifestyle that supports sustainable physical and mental health
– Is comfortable with a wide range of athlete abilities & motivations
Certifications & Experience Desired:
– At least 1 year coaching experience
– CrossFit Level 2
– MobilityWOD/The Ready State Mobility & Movement
– Precision Nutrition PN1 or similar
– USAW Olympic Lifting
– CrossFit specialty seminars preferred: Kids, Gymnastics, Aerobic Capacity, Masters, Adaptive, Scaling
Prefer Familiarity With:
– Instagram/Instagram stories
Compensation for classes starts at $30/hr up to $45 depending on certification level.
Personal training compensation paid as a percentage.
Non-coaching work compensated at $20/hr.