The person in this position is to lead and develop a fitness program for groups and individuals of all levels in a manner that promotes and exemplifies the mission of CrossFit Harrow
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under the direction of General Manager.
- Handle member enquiries provide information about our program, and track attendance.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organisation of facility.
- Assist in facility and equipment maintenance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year.
- Implement programs under direction of General Manager.
- To provide coaching and training to assigned groups of clients using the CrossFit methodologies and to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards planned goals
- Lead and assist personal training sessions
- Leading and assist in Speciality Courses
- Assist at gym events and seminars
- Recruit athletes for 1:1 session
- Maintain and develop the highest standard of coaching through both supported and independent learning
Administration and Procedure:
- Use our online member management system to book appointments, change/check schedules and availability
- Attend weekly staff meetings and staff training sessions
- Contribute content for the blog and social media
Minimum education, skills and experience required:
- CrossFit Level 1
- Evidence of further education (CrossFit Speciality Courses or other)
- 1+ Years Coaching experience
- First Aid Qualification
- CrossFit Level 2