Are you an experienced CrossFit Coach / Trainer looking for that next
step of growth? Are you ready to grow into a position of increased
responsibility and a career in fitness? Please read carefully to see if you are a fit and then answer questions below to apply.
We are excited you clicked on this job. We don’t want you or us to waste time, so let’s be clear. You must be able to meet us in-person
for an interview. We will not provide relocation. We will not consider
out of country applicants not already authorized to work in the U.S. (If
you aren’t sure, then you aren’t). Only applicants that follow the
below directions will be considered for an interview.
We are a growing CrossFit / Personal Training / Nutrition Coaching
gym looking for a driven person who is committed to training, coaching,
selling, teaching, and driving top line growth. Pay is a combination of
per class, hourly, and incentive pay tied to successful revenue growth.
How much you make is dependent on your ability to reach the gym’s
targeted growth. We want to match your strengths and build a position around you for you to flourish.
Duties MAY include:
· Coaching CrossFit group classes
· Meeting with members to identify their goals and roadmaps for success
· Executing a Personal Training program
· Identify, plan, and execute additional class programs
· Programming all classes as directed
· Visit surrounding businesses educating them on CrossFit while creating interest and leads
· Meet with potential members during the sales process
· Plan and execute on regular coaches’ meetings
· Most important, we expect you to practice what you coach by representing your own positive fitness to members
You don’t need to be an expert or even fully experienced in all the
above duties, as we are excited to train the right candidate. However,
you do need a minimum CrossFit Level 1 Certification.
If these duties sound exciting to you, we would like to interview you
for this position. Before you apply, please understand our core values.
We believe #1 in providing results to our members. We do this through a high level of #2 Integrity by only providing our members with high quality coaching and products. We firmly believe that what we provide must be #3 Giving back
to our community. Anyone that works with us must firmly believe in each
of these values and represent them every day. As a coach / trainer, you
are expected to represent the core values from the top down.
We will use answers to the following questions to schedule
interviews. Keep in mind our location (SE Aurora, CO) and make sure that
works for you. Please answer all of the below questions.
· Why are you a good candidate for this position?
· What fitness certifications do you have?
· What is your Fitness story?
· Tell us about your relevant sales experience.
· Tell us about when you lead a team of people.
No need for resume’s, cover letters, or phone calls. Our decision to interview you will be solely based on your answers to these questions. Again, please include your name, email, address, and phone number. Thanks!