Clark Street Community Fitness, a CrossFit affiliate gym, is seeking a CrossFit Coach and Personal Trainer in Chicago, IL.
Coaches and Trainers help market, lead nurture, recruit and generate sales towards our CrossFit program and personal training program.
Individual will create, promote and run specialty, or non-CrossFit programs and will earn up to 50% commission on any revenue generated by a specialty program or one on one private training.
- College degree in physical education or related field preferred
- Certification such as CPT, CrossFit L1 or higher or similar
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights and weekends
Type: Part-time, Full-time, by appointment.