We are seeking positive and energetic Coaches who care to lead up to 10 classes per week, with the opportunity to grow.
Part-Time Coach with coaching experience to lead multiple classes each week with opportunities to earn more by assistant coaching, leading more classes, and personal training.
Requirements for both positions:
- Positive Attitude
- Burning Desire to Help People
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to energize and inspire people from all backgrounds and fitness levels
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and take constructive criticism
- Punctual, responsible, reliable, honest, and humble
- Ability to be ready to coach at 6 am with a smile on your face!
Requirements for Part-Time Experienced Coach
- Minimum CF-L1 (preference for CF-L2), USAW, and/or NSCA Certified
- Flexibility to lead classes most days of the week
- Able to fill in for coverage as needed for weekday mornings, evenings, and some rare weekends! Excellent candidates will have opportunities to Coach and assistant coach many more classes regularly plus personal training.
*Preference will be given to those with experience coaching Functional Fitness Group Classes in Olympic lifting, Gymnastics, and Monostructural Conditioning.
Let’s get together and change some lives!