RegenX Fitness and Nutrition is seeking a full-time, career oriented coach to join our staff and family. This position requires coaching between 15-20 classes a week and performing 5-10 hours of private training and programming. Experience working with a broad array of clients spanning the spectrum in age, physical ability, and fitness is required.
We have fully embraced the ideology that everyone CAN do CrossFit. So along with the personality traits listed below, the right person to work with us will be will share that same belief.
The right candidate Must:
- Have great intra-personal skills
- Be energetic, friendly and out-going, with a positive outlook
- Be comfortable working with members of all ages and physical abilities
- Be coachable and a team player
- Have a member-centric mindset
Our ideal candidate is committed to a professional career in coaching, has a CF-L1 certification (not required to apply), and one or more years of experience coaching Crossfit or personal training. A CF-L1 is not mandatory for immediate employment but will be required in the future.
- Free gym membership
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement / support for continuing education
- You get the opportunity to work closely with the owners and decision-makers
- Help us grow the business and have access to new business opportunities moving forward