Who We Are
Contender CrossFit is a gym committed to getting its members results within a positive community of people in a family friendly environment.
Our second gym location is located on beautiful North Padre Island and we have a fun and island-time atmosphere.
We are committed to supporting people on their fitness journey. We have created a support system we like to call “our community” that is the driving force for our success. The foundation that holds that together is our Coaching Staff. We have a diverse group that complements each other. Our members can expect a fully committed coach that is positive, and deeply cares about each and every one of our members.
Believe * Commit * Achieve.
Our Mission is to provide inclusive fitness programs that will dramatically improve our member’s level of physical fitness, nutrition, and mental health.
Getting hired as a team member at Contender is not easy and demonstrates that we believe that you potentially possess the attitude and ability to provide exceptional service to our members and successfully complete the roles and tasks that have been assigned to your position to our high standard.
Roles and Tasks
• Adhere to all standards of behavior in coaches manual/staff playbook.
• Prepare and implement group training strategies for all members.
• Manage general administrative tasks and set the tone for each session.
• Prepare athletes for training.
• Run the group workout.
• Supervise the post-workout period.
• Assist in promotional endeavors through group participation, public speaking, and delivery of promotional materials.
• Maintain all credentials and actively engage in learning, either through self-directed study or in consultation with the Owner during quarterly reviews.
• Operate and oversee the facility.
Additional Application Instructions
Please include experience in the industry along with 3 references. Tell us about yourself and why you decided to get into coaching.