Full-Time CrossFit Class and Personal Training Coach
Join a thriving community and an amazing team with a 10 plus year history of making a positive impact in the health of the greater Cleveland community!
We have locations in (Cleveland) Ohio City and Fairview Park.
- Educate, Entertain and Inspire CTOWN clients to give their best effort each day!
- Greet clients, explain workout, provide movement demonstration.
- Provide clients with appropriate scales and modifications for each workout.
- Understand Functional Movement.
- Provide value to each client every day.
- Help maintain tidy, organized, clean facility.
- Personal Training
- Personal Programming
- Nutrition Coaching
- LifeStyle Coaching
- Specialty Programs, Clinics, Seminars
- Conduct Prospect Consultations to match and sell services that will lead to desired client outcomes.
- Identify problems and help keep all gym in equipment in good operating condition.
- Help maintain a clean and tidy gym and building environment for clients.
Locations: Cleveland, Ohio & Fairview Park, OH
- Ability to coach between 15-20 class sessions per week.
- AM/PM Shifts available
- Positive Attitude
- Be Friendly & Welcoming
- Maintain Professional Appearance, Demeanor and Communication Skills
- Promote Health and Safety above all else
- Be Coachable
- Group Class Experience
- Prior CrossFit Experience
- CrossFit L1 Certificate Holder
- AED & CPR Certified
- Base Salary plus commissions
- Paid Vacation Time
- Group Health Insurance (50% employer paid for employee)
- Group Dental Insurance (100% employer paid for employee)
- Free Membership
- 24/7 Access to facility
- Competitive Base Pay plus commission structure
- Growth Opportunities