Full Time CrossFit Coach
We’re looking for qualified, motivated, hard-working, fun, inspiring, energetic, fitness-focused, life-changers to join our DRC Coaching Squad.
You must be a team player that wants to work collaboratively to provide our members with an amazing experience.
- Monday through Thursday from 1p to 8p.
- Fridays from 1p – 7p.
- Sundays 8a – 9a.
- Weekly team meetings on Thursdays from 12p to 1p.
- Willing to dedicate time for annual CEU hours.
- Available and willing to attend coaches trainings and retreats.
- Available and willing to learn the front desk, safety, and cleaning protocols.
- Available and willing to attend at least four group training sessions per month in order to connect with the community and learn from other coaches.
- CrossFit Level 1 certification or higher required (CF-L2 and USAW preferred).
- 3+ years of coaching CrossFit classes (personal training experience is a bonus).
DRC Coaches deliver training in a large group setting, as well as a semi-private group (4 individuals or less per session) setting to create life-changing results.
Our coaches are provided ongoing hands-on training designed to focus on an “unbelievable” experience.
Our coaches will deliver the DRC Training focused on safely understanding proper progressions, modifications loading, and cueing. Our coaches lead 55 minute training sessions in a high-energy, supportive and positive setting.
Our coaches are also responsible for maintaining facility cleanliness, client follow-up, and maintaining their own professional development.
The surest way to change lives is to make sure clients are safe and having fun!
Successful candidates must have the enthusiasm and desire to help others because a passion for changing lives comes from within.
Note: You should be available to work at our Peoria, Arizona location…
8279 W Lake Pleasant Parkway #101
Peoria, Arizona 85382
- Starting Salary = $45,000 – $55,000 annually (depending on experience and certifications)
- Retirement = 401(k) 4% matching program
- Paid Time Off = Yr1: 5 days / Yr2: 7 days / Yr3+: 9 days (30 day notice)
ABOUT THE DRC
Dead Red Conditioning (The DRC) has one fitness facility located in Peoria, Arizona.
We focus on changing people’s lives physically and mentally through exercise and nutrition.
The DRC has changed the lives of thousands of people through its highly effective fat-loss and muscle building programs that provide an extraordinary experience from a tremendous support system.
The DRC provides a fun and unique environment that keeps clients happy and engaged.