Proven Performance Center, Home of EverProven CrossFit is accepting applications to create an eligibility list for the position of Full Time Coach/Personal Trainer at our Dover NH Location. We are seeking professionals who are truly passionate about helping others on and off the floor in the gym. Applicant must genuinely love CrossFit and be a capable and effective group leader.
Applicants must possess the following personal characteristics to be considered;
– outstanding personal dive
– genuine compassion and care to help others
– is organized and thorough
– is open minded
– loves being challenged
– be in the aggressive and constant pursuit of excellence in all that they do
Minimum Qualifications are as follows:
– 18 years old
– High School Diploma/GED
– CrossFit Level 1, Level 2 Preferred (must obtain Level 2 within 1 year of employment)
– Clean criminal record
-Availability (early mornings, daytime, evenings, some weekends)
– 2 Years of experience Coaching CrossFit
– Experience in working with and programming for clients in a one on one setting
– Experience creating and successfully running specialty programs
Additional preference may be given to those with:
– Current CrossFit level 2, 3 or 4
– OPEX – CCP
– Degrees, certification or coursework in related fields
– Skills with graphic design/media
– Willingness to lead specialty programs/groups
Base Salary plus intrapreneurial opportunities with generous incentives.
If you are interested in working in a large, fast paced Strength and Conditioning facility in a position that has unlimited potential, please email a letter of intent and resume to Matt Michaud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only please.
Application deadline is 10/20/18
Proven Performance Center, Home of EverProven CrossFit is an equal opportunity employer.