LIGER is looking for an MOTIVATED trainer, coach and/or personal trainer to join our team in Royal Palm Beach, FL! Get PAID TO HELP people.
LIGER is a gym that offers group classes, personal training and nutrition services. Our doors have been open since 2012 and we’re looking for the next awesome candidate who wants to grow in a career in the fitness industry.
This can be the opportunity to just pick up a few extra coaching hours, but we need a candidate that will help manage and grow the facility and be able to create a career that affords your lifestyle. The choice is up to you.
Role Description & Expectations
- A minimum of 24 hours of group class coaching per week, split between mornings and evenings.
- Remainder of the time carrying out gym procedures and managing staff.
- The potential trainer has the ability to teach and run specialty classes for additional income.
- Position also has the opportunity for commissionable sales for added gym revenue.
- The role does not require but does welcome a coach with availability for taking on personal training clients on a recurring basis. Load to be determined as best fits the coach and the gym.
- At least 1 year of coaching group fitness classes or personal training
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- A passion for teaching and helping others
- An upbeat personality with an ability to connect with people
- A desire to grow as a coach
- CrossFit Level 1 certification or
- Personal Training Cert w/ experience in Olympic Weightlifting
- 2+ years of coaching group fitness classes or personal training
- Group class coaching: $20-$30 per 60-min class
- Business growth and Management: hourly + commission
- Personal Training: $45-$55 per 60-min 1-on-1 session
- OnRamp 1-on-1: $50 per 60-min 1-on-1 session
- Free gym group class membership
- Opportunity to grow as a coach and to build a book of business (already have your own book of business? Great! We’ll help you expand it)
As an organization, we abide by these values:
- Humility — you want to learn, you’re always looking for ways to become a better coach and person, you’re not afraid to say “I don’t know”.
- Integrity — you do the right thing by CrossFit Liger and its clients, always, before your own interests. You admit your mistakes and you practice what you preach.
- Drive — you work hard on yourself, on your skills, on your mind and your body. You take the initiative and you finish what you start.
We love to learn, teach and help people get healthy for the long run. We believe in running a professional organization and establishing meaningful relationships with our clients built on empathy and trust. If you have the passion for helping people of all walks of life and the personality to put a smile on anyone’s face, we would love to talk!