We are happy to announce that we are expanding our coaching team!
The job of our coaches is to provide the best experience to our members every single day.
We are looking for the right people to join our team and be a “Coach for Life.” What is a Coach for Life?
- A Community Strong Coach takes personal responsibility for the Health, Wellness, and Fitness of members of the community.
- A Community Strong Coach looks out for the well-being of community members and helps guide them to their goals.
- Lead and coach dynamic group fitness classes.
- Provide personal training to new and existing members.
- Help to develop and implement training programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective members.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of fitness experience.
- 1+ years of coaching experience
- 1+ years of personal training experience
- Certification(s): NSCA, NASM, ASCM, CSCS, CFL1, or similar
- A positive attitude and a passion to help make people better
- Community focused; always smiling, interactive, and willing to help
- Dedicated to providing excellent service
- “Learners mentality” in regards to coaching
- Proactive team player who takes initiative
- Earn a professional wage while working in the industry you love!
- Compensation for professional development and continuing education.
- Competitive commission split for personal training.