Full Tilt Coaches will facilitate group-fitness classes, develop strong relationships with all athletes, and ensure safety and fitness integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Lead Coach to develop warm-up sequences to prepare athletes for prescribed strength and conditioning training.
- Lead group fitness classes for beginner to elite athletes.
- Make sure athletes’ workout within their ability level and practice proper form on all movements to ensure safety and prevent injury.
- Be an active part of Full Tilt’s community by participating in its class programming. Be an expert in what you coach by practicing it.
- Foster a culture of positivity through relentless encouragement, engagement, and passion.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective athletes.
- Participate in special events including, in-house competitions.
- Assist with membership inquiries; provide information about programming and membership options.
Operations and Administration
- Attend coaching meetings.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Help ensure the facility and its equipment is meticulously maintained and spotless.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1+ years of experience leading fitness classes
- Trainer certifications welcomed: ACSM, NASM, ACE, NSCA, AFAA, CF Level 1+
- CrossFit experience as an athlete is a plus
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Stand as a pillar in the greater community
- High-level interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Creative thinking, dispute resolution, and the ability to problem-solving
- Exhibits humility and is self-aware
- Can’t be weird
TO APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com. Include “Coach” in the subject line. Only those candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please.