Established and family-owned CrossFit West Lafayette (Indiana) is seeking a General Manager / Coach In Training to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily operations of the gym and coaching group CrossFit classes, on-ramps, and personal training.
• Lead team of 5-7 part-time coaches
• Coordinate coaches weekly schedule
• Coach 15-25 classes per week
• Oversee the on-boarding of new members
• Contact and communicate with potential new members
• Order and Inventory all needed supplies and equipment
• Coordinate the cleanliness of the gym and equipment
• Coordinate equipment maintenance
• Address and resolve any daily issues
• All other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a CrossFit Coach or Fitness Trainer
• General Business skills and knowledge
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Outgoing and genuine personality
Preferred but not required qualifications
– Previous experience as a manager
– Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology
– CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Course
• $35,000-45,000 per year depending on qualifications and experience
• Stipend for Health Care (monthly)
• Stipend for continued education (yearly)
• 24/7 access to the gym
• Free membership for significant other
• Laidback and supportive owners
Must be a strong leader with high initiative and drive.
Must have high emotional intelligence and be great with people.
Must be willing to work a varied schedule and conduct a variety of tasks to meet the needs of the business.
Must be professional and personable with diverse groups of people.
Training Period will be 3 months at which time will become a permanent position at the mutual agreement of employer and employee.
Position desired to be filled as soon as possible.