We are currently looking for a coach that can oversee 8-12 hours per week of CrossFit group classes.
This role can lead to a more full time position. We believe that the best way to make a career out of being a coach is through a combination of personal training, group classes, and taking on added roles outside of coaching like nutrition coaching, programming, event coordination, social media outreach, etc.
We are seeking an individual who aligns with our mission and core values and aspires to become a Professional Coach, whether they are ready now, or believe they can work their way towards this role in the coming years.
- Minimum Requirements:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Team Player: humble, welcomes feedback
- Understands and is driven by the Locomotive Fitness Co. mission and vision
- Your role as a coach and a leader in our community must come before your own training.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Coach all scheduled CrossFit classes
- Attend and actively participate in bi-weekly coach’s meetings and coach’s development sessions
- Be available to take on personal training clients and 1-on-1 fundamentals a minimum of 6 hours per week
- Never ending pursuit of coaching excellence via continued education, coach’s development sessions, and 1-on-1 coach’s evaluations.
- Participate (as an athlete) in LMFC group classes at least 2X/week minimum.
- Eventually take on a role outside the gym. Social media, programming, sales, coach development, nutrition, etc.