What We Need:
We have opportunities for Part-time & Full-time coaches with potential for future growth into management positions.
For those interested in a part-time position, we’re looking to fill a role that works every third Saturday from about 7am-11am.
For those interested in a full-time position, we’re looking to fill a role that works mostly weekdays in a shift rotation with our other coaches. More detail on that below.
What You’ll Do:
Working in most other gyms means you don’t get paid for the time between classes & personal training appointments. That’s a big waste of time. Working at Tribe Main Line, you do get paid for that time.
We work in shifts lasting approximately 5-7 hours in length. During a shift, you will have various responsibilities related to the time of day & location(indoors or outdoors). They will include some combination of:
- Coaching groups of 8-15 members per session & ensuring everyone receives personal attention, form correction & encouragement
- Providing back-office support of documents & reports on various cloud-based software platforms
- Providing customer service/sales support via email/text/phone etc
- Breaking down & setting up the equipment needed for daily workouts
- Providing project/admin support for various tasks related to sustaining ongoing daily operations
- Periodic cleaning or help with assorted tasks
- A shift might have various responsibilities but they all contribute to maintaining an exceptional member experience and it also helps prevent burnout.
Who You Are:
Walk the talk. You work out hard regularly and are a good role model for members.
Personable. You are friendly, with a sense of humor, infectious energy & a positive outlook. We’re a Tribe–a family. We get to know everyone in our gym on a personal level, so we can coach them better. You can easily build rapport with all personalities through a naturally fun, upbeat, and adaptable attitude.
Conversational with high service standards. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong sense of urgency to handle client-related questions and requests in-person, and via phone, email or text.
Reliable, Punctual, Professional, Responsible. You know, the obvious stuff. We start early (5:00am), so oversleeping is no bueno.
Flexible, Adaptable, Proactive. You don’t mind expanding your responsibilities and pitching in where needed. In addition to coaching, you may be helping with back-office work and other projects related to the day-to-day operations of the gym. Juggling multiple projects efficiently, while maintaining high standards is essential.
Team Player. You are willing to go the extra mile to help the team. It’s an attitude everyone on our team needs to embody.
What You Need:
- National certification such as NSCA, Crossfit, NASM, ACSM, or ACE
- Minimum of 1 year of previous high-intensity training coaching, personal training, or group fitness experience required. This is not an entry-level position.
- Candidates with a degree in a related field and/or experience as a strength & conditioning, Crossfit, or F45 coach will receive preference
What We Can Offer You:
- $1,000 cash bonus after successful completion of training & probationary period
- Up to $35/hr+ total compensation
- Health insurance benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Bonus & career advancement potential
- A great work culture & a lot of fun
- Visit us at tribemainline.com to check us out, upload your resume and tell us why you’re a good match to join the team at Tribe
Reduced attendance caps for more space.