Thank you for taking the time to consider joining the Crossfit Vise family. We have been in business for 7 years, we have two locations, and an established brand. We are looking for team members to add to our staff and community. In our community you will form relationships with our members and staff, and have the opportunity daily of positively influencing the lives of everyone who walks through our doors. We are looking for candidates with the passion for coaching to help us continue to grow our community!
Position Title: CrossFit/Personal Trainer
• Starting Salary- 35-40k based upon experience and certifications.
• Gym membership
• Access to our facilities for personal use.
• Possible reimbursement on approved Professional Development Programs/Certifications.
PRIMARY POSITION OBJECTIVES:
• Lead CrossFit classes at both Vise Downtown (Omaha, NE) and Crossfit Vise (Council Bluffs, IA).
• Lead on- boarding sessions at both locations.
• Scheduling of on-boarding sessions.
• Professionally establish and maintain relationships within our community.
• Train private clients.
• Member service duties (greeting box members, assisting members with paperwork/kiosks, etc.)
• Fulfill opening and closing procedures.
• Attend and assist with community events.
• Assist in marketing efforts.
• A proficient understanding of CrossFit methodology and fundamental movements.
• Effective presentation and listening skills.
• Effective verbal and communication skills.
• Strong group and time management skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
• Superior ability to inspire and instill confidence in self and institution.
• Ability to work individually and as a team.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Attention to and respect for confidentiality.
• Most importantly, ability to create a FUN and supportive atmosphere.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Minimum of a Level 1 CrossFit Certification (or be willing to obtain L1 if requested)
• CPR Certification (preferred)
• Additional certifications such as USAW, Personal Trainer, Nutrition, or CrossFit Certifications (higher than L1) are not required but preferred