Overcrowded boot camp and semi-private, privately owned gym in need of 1 full-time or 2 part-time trainers to train clients.
Drowning in new people that want or need instruction, and we need you!
- Must be a cheerleader at heart and a drill sergeant in execution.
- Must love people, must love sweet beats, and be able to come up with sweet playlists.
- Must be comfortable giving sweaty high-fives.
- Must be comfortable in sweaty, post-workout selfies.
- Must be on time, always.
Hours are early morning, 5:30-10:30am, and/or evenings 4:30-8:30pm.
Do not apply if:
- You cannot play in a team
- You are interested in only yourself
- You take yourself too seriously
- You’re too cool for Ultimate Tag sessions and themed events
- Your ego is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s backside
- Over half of your Instagram pics are shirtless bathroom pictures of yourself
If you made it this far, we’re looking for you!
We need 6-23 sessions per week covered.
There are additional opportunities for running parties and events.
We are growing fast and there are many opportunities for you within GRIT Obstacle Training.