We’re looking to bring 2020FIT to the next level, by creating a platform for high contributing individuals to crush it in the fitness industry. We view what we do as true Health Care & we’re building our business around the professionalization of the Fitness coach. If you want to be a part of an innovative fitness company and have a direct impact on improving the health of countless lives, 2020FIT is where you want to make your career. Complete with benefits, competitive compensation, a fun place & great people to work with, PLUS the opportunity to change lives – look no further.
HEAD COACH JOB SUMMARY: The role of the coach is to effectively instruct group classes through clear and concise cueing and instruction. Our coaches are expected to create an atmosphere that is safe, fun, informative, and engaging while helping clients move more efficiently. The person in this position will also enthusiastically provide information and assistance to clients and walk-ins.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
– Leading and coaching group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
– Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual
projects, and implement other initiatives under the Director of Training
– Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
– Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year – Implement
programs under the direction of the Program Director.
– Greet clients and visitors entering the facility; Provide information about training plans and
– Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs.
A full-time position is 40 hours per week (25 coaching hours & 15 support hours)
– CrossFit L1 Certification or higher
– 2+ years of personal CrossFit experience
– Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
– Experience and passionate about healthy living through nutrition and lifestyle practices
– Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
– Prior coaching or teaching responsibilities
– Professional presentation & group management
– Attention to detail – Initiative and reliability
– Continued education in the field of strength & conditioning including certifications, degrees etc.Compensation: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
We want to help people of all backgrounds, experience levels, and fitness goals to experience what it is to have a healthy and full life.