Are you looking for a Career in CrossFit? Centerville CrossFit is looking welcome a new Head Coach to our team.
Centerville CrossFit is looking to welcome a new Head Coach to our team. The primary role of the Head Coach is to effectively run group classes and create an educational, entertaining, and inspirational atmosphere. The Head Coach must be exceptional at observing, correcting, and cueing athletes during workouts, while also demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills. In addition to coaching daily, the Head Coach will play a key role in Centerville CrossFit’s innovation and improvements. He/she will work closely with the owner to develop new ideas and lead projects. The ideal Head Coach should be proactive and passionate about making CCF the best gym in the world!
What kind of gym is Centerville CrossFit?
Centerville CrossFit (CCF) strives to be the best CrossFit gym in the world. Many gyms offer additional services such as boot camp, CrossFit Lite, Weightlifting, etc… At CCF we feel that those distract from our mission of being the best at CrossFit and making CrossFit accessible to everyone. Our member base is large and diverse, ranging from CrossFit Games athletes to 75 year old retirees. We run competitive group classes and also cater to the client who just wants to feel good and enjoy their life. Despite the wide-range of clientele at CCF, we are committed to making it one community where everyone feels welcome and included. Our ideal clients are Hungry, Humble, and Happy. Our ideal candidate for this job is Hungry, Humble, and People Smart.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
– Leading and coaching group classes.
– Office hours for admin work such as writing lesson plans, posting workouts, improvement of the facility, attending team meetings, working on individual projects, and work directly under the General Manager.
– Handling member inquiries, providing information about our programs, making attendance calls, and holding goal setting meetings.
– Helping plan and facilitate community events throughout the year.
– Signing up new members and provide private element sessions.
– Offering personal training when needed
– Assisting with the training and development of the other coaches
-*full time position is 40 hours per week (20-25 coaching hours & 10-20 other hours)
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
– 3+ years of fitness experience
– 1+ years of full-time CrossFit coaching experience
– CrossFit L2 or L3 Certification
– Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
– Leadership skills
– Verbal and written communication skills
– Professional personal presentation
– Information management
– Attention to detail
– Initiative and reliability
Salary Range: $40,000-$65,000/year depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package
– Health Insurance (50% premium coverage)
-Simple IRA participation with 3% match
-Paid Cell Phone