We are expanding in the Memphis, TN area and are looking for a full-time coach who wants to leave a legacy with Iron Tribe Fitness.
The Coach must demonstrate a strong understanding of group dynamics as well as personal training while teaching high intensity, varied, functional movement training to multiple classes a week.
The Coach must demonstrate a strong understanding of group dynamics while teaching multivariate elements of fitness primarily around weightlifting, powerlifting, basic gymnastic and kettlebell training to multiple classes a week.
Iron Tribe is more than a gym.
We are a tribe of athletes.
Iron Tribe is not only committed to change people’s lives through fitness but is committed to giving back to the community and enriching the lives of those who can’t always help themselves.
Iron Tribe’s mission statement is “To teach and support healthy lifestyles, be a leader in results based fitness, and encourage fellowship within our global community.”
CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Ethics and Values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he/ she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with minimum planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Self Development – Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/ herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Compassion – Genuinely cares about people; is concerned about their work and non-work problems; is available and ready to help; is sympathetic to the plight of others not as fortunate; demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains of others.
- A multiplying leader that has the following qualifications:
- Training in an environment that uses Olympic style lifts and Functional Movement Training
At least one of the following certifications
- Crossfit Level 1 Certification,
- Olympic Lifting Certification
- anything similar and Coaching/Teaching in a sports or fitness setting
Salary is based on experience.
Paid vacation and health benefits. Reimbursement for continued self improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
For more info https://irontribememphis.com/careers