Operations Specialist / Coach
Savage Three is a first of its kind high-performance Cryotherapy & Conditioning campus.
We are seeking an outgoing, friendly candidate who is passionate about fitness, people and health.
You must love humans and their overall wellness with a strong desire to educate each client about the benefits of Cryotherapy and recovery.
If you consider yourself interested in human wellness, reliable and hardworking this is probably a match. If you want to work in an environment that is groundbreaking and, in the health, and fitness industry, this is where it begins
- You will serve as ambassador of Savage Three, taking personal responsibility to ensure that every element of our client’s visit is exceptional, providing them with an overall education, evaluation and intake
- You will administer cryosauna, local cryo, CryoFacial, Body Composition Scans, RMR Diagnostics and NormaTec treatments
- Support our Elite onsite Independent Training staff, including scheduling and client maintenance
- Assist in planning and Coaching Kids classes
- Contribute to building and supporting the Savage Three clientele and Savage Athlete community
- Assist all Front Administrative, operational, sales & marketing duties as assigned
- Education in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Physical Therapy preferred but not required
- Strong communication, you must be able to educate our Savage clients on the benefits of Cryotherapy and support the success of our Independent Trainers
- Exceptional customer service, Sales and organizational skills
- Experience using scheduling software a plus
- Professional and friendly
- Must have a mature team attitude – NO EGO – positive vibes only
More about the role:
- $12.50 Hourly wage + Sales Bonus
- Training provided
- Free Whole-Body Cryotherapy, Dexa Scans, Gym Access and NormaTec Recovery sessions
- Fun, professional, team
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Savage Three family.