CrossFit Fixx is seeking an experienced Personal Trainer/CrossFit Coach to join our team in Tucson, AZ. Our goal is to grow the Fixx community by utilizing effective, efficient, and fun fitness. We design programs to help athletes achieve their fitness goals inside and outside the gym. Fixx athletes are guided, motivated, and coached every step of the way through unique and structured workouts.
Beyond fitness, Fixx is a community of strong, healthy individuals who work hard, play hard, and have fun! We are invested in our athletes and support them not only in the gym but also with life achievements outside the gym.
The role of the coach will be to exude the vision and mission of Fixx which is: changing the lives of 1000 people in our community through the awakening of what their mind and body can do when nutrition, fitness, mindset, and community are valued highly and made a part of their daily lives. In other words, “If you let it, this place will change you.”
The group coach will:
- Guide athletes through daily workouts, while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
- Understand and demonstrate functional movements, explain the methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation.
- Start and end on time.
- Welcome any new members or prospects.
- Sign in and account for all athletes attending each class.
- Wear the proper coaching attire.
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and schedule intro sessions. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Teach additional programs such as endurance programs, strength clinics, etc. (Continued education encouraged.)
- Participate in community events that take place throughout the year.
- Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized.
- Highly motivated
- Fitness enthusiast
- Leads by example
- Demonstrates camaraderie and community among members and staff
- CrossFit L1 (or higher)
- Personal Training Certification
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Estimated Time Commitments:
15- 24 hours per week, with 10 hrs of CrossFit classes from the start
Coach/Owner meetings up to 1x/month.
Encouraged and challenged to assist the development of new programs and services.
Work on individual projects and implement other initiatives under the direction of the owners.
- $20-$35/hour with compensation for additional projects as directed by the owners.
- Unlimited gym access.
- Opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owner.
- Continuing education opportunities.
Job Type: Part-time Job with the opportunity to go Full-time: Tucson, AZ
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Choose your own hours