Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it’s Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It’s a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time – including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
Personal Trainers are responsible for supporting all members in championing happier, and healthier lives by building and nurturing relationships. They provide a positive member experience that is educational, supporting, and upholds the integrity of the Life Time Brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive client programs that drive client goal achievement and retention
- Monitors and instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment
- Reads, watches, and engages in all required training’s associated with the role
- Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs
- Provides fitness floor assistance to all members to ensure safety, provide education, and motivate members
- Fulfills member service requirements such as fitness assessments and equipment operations, service desk duties and fitness equipment cleaning
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client’s fitness plan
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Ensures all members feel competent, confident, and connected by providing superior customer service through complimentary and based services/programming
- Documents all aspects of client programming
- Remains current on credentials and continuing education to advance throughout the levels program
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Certified personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field