Spry Society Academy of Fitness is looking to hire additional part-time coaches over the next few months.
Cultivating relationships under professional guidance is the core of our brand, and it starts with our coaches.
The ideal candidate will be a great person first and foremost, someone with excellent communication skills, who radiates good vibes and is genuinely passionate about their work and people they can affect.
Primary Job Responsibilities
– Lead up to 5 – 8 group classes per week
– Lead specialty classes and programs (such as new member Foundations classes, Free Intro classes, etc)
– General admin — consult with prospective clients in person, by phone and email
– General gym tidiness
– L1 Certification preferred — additional specialty certifications strongly preferred, bonus points for a related degree
– Minimum 1-year coaching experience – must be able to provide references)
– Passionate about the Spry Society community and culture – Movement is Life.
– Great sense of humor
– Healthy self-esteem
– Outstanding problem-solving skills
– Social Media savvy is a plus
How To Apply
– Current resume
– One page cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit at Spry Society.
Please also note whether you are interested in a full or part-time position – if part-time,
your availability (mornings, evenings, weekends, etc.).
Please submit both documents as PDF files and email them to email@example.com.