Want to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up!? Sitefit provides websites and digital marketing services for hundreds of fitness/health businesses and medical practices. Over the next year we will be adding hundreds more to our list of clients. This fast-pace growth means great upward mobility for top performers! We pride ourselves on continually providing our clients with the best products/services in the industry! Good, Better, Best… We never let it rest!
POSITION: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
COMPENSATION: Base + Quarterly Bonus + Benefits
WORK HOURS: Primarily M-F, 35-45 hrs/wk
LOCATION: Remote (Occasional In-Office/Team Meetups)
The Project Manager’s primary focus is to oversee each client’s website thru the production process to the launch of the site. It is essential that this person can clearly communicate with the client and coordinate the site’s development with our Production Team (Website Designers and Developers).
There are often anywhere between 10-20 projects a Project Manager will be responsible for at any given time. It is imperative the person in this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a proactive person with strong interpersonal skills… and a get-it-done attitude.
The end goal for the Project Manager (and all Sitefit Team Members) is to ensure we consistently provide each client with a visually stunning website that exceeds their digital marketing expectations and lead generation goals!
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Gather necessary project information/assets from clients.
- Coordinate scheduling with Production Team for website buildouts and implementation of any other products/services.
- Conduct project review meetings with clients to discuss/recommend website changes, digital marketing optimization and lead generation strategies to maximize positive results for clients.
- Upsell additional products/services to help clients better achieve their goals.
- Provide onboarding/training to clients for better utilization of the website and any other product/services after project is completed.
- Schedule project changes for Production Team as needed.
- Assist Production Team with website launches and implementation of any other products/services being provided to clients during or directly after launch.
- Follow up with clients after websites are launched to ensure understanding and satisfaction with all products/services.
- Assist clients with transition from Production Management to Sitefit’s Support Team for ongoing service/support once production is completed.
Although the primary focus of the Project Manager position is to facilitate the development of client websites, the Project Manager often wears many other hats to ensure the ongoing success of our clients and that Sitefit continues to lead the industry with the absolute best products/services that generate results! Secondary responsibilities include:
- Assist Support Team with complex or urgent support tickets that require more “hands on” communication with clients.
- Provide additional onboarding/training for clients as needed.
- Schedule task/changes for Production Team when more complex changes are requested/purchased (digital marketing campaigns, rebranding/domain changes, design changes, etc.)
- Directly engage with and retain clients when possible churn of a client is observed.
- Maintain ongoing direct email, phone and text communication with clients to ensure we are delivering the best results possible to them.
- Identify ways to improve product/service through client communication, day-to-day observations, etc. and provide suggestions to COO.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3+ years of tech/web project management/coordinator experience
- Inside Sales/Cold Call Experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great social skills and communication abilities
- An eye for details and inconsistency
- High level of comfort with technology
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEM
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing
- Applications and CRM system (e.g. Google Apps, Zapier, etc.)
- Basic Understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic Understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Basic Understanding of Domain DNS records
FINALLY, THE ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVES:
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Voracious appetite for knowledge
- Intense drive to improve one’s self, career, life and spirit
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team