RAISE THE BAR FITNESS IN SEARCH OF PART-TIME COACH
Do you wonder if what you are doing makes a difference? Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Want to help change lives by incorporating a fitness lifestyle?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great community seeking to learn from your expertise! Our team is made up of individuals who genuinely care about others and decided to pursue their passions to work for Raise the Bar Fitness DBA Bars On Fire CrossFit.
We’re looking for a CrossFit Coach who wants to help people, is proficient in social media, and wants to help drive the growth of the fitness program. Experience is not as important as a passion for fitness and helping others. If you are new to coaching, we would love to help you grow! You will be responsible for: Promoting on social media-Preparing class plan prior to coaching class. Equipment set up. Leading and instructing CrossFit classes-Minimum of 3 hours per week.
What are some of the cool things about our company?
* You will get an opportunity to work with fun, driven individuals!
* You will be part of a team making a difference by mentally and physically changing lives.
* You get to work in a small business that is helping your community.
* We are adaptable to changes to help make the fitness experience the best part of our athlete’s day and our coaches experience!
* Part Time so you can keep your day job, if you choose.
Not really sure if you are the right fit but interested in talking with one of our staff members? We would love to hear from you and how to help you in your coaching journey! If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out this form questionnaire and a staff member will contact you shortly!
Raise the Bar Staff