BE PART OF OUR CONTINUED EXPANSION IN THE UNITED STATES
We are looking for a full-time Sales Support Team member for Eleiko Sport USA. You need to be detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills and with a passion for, and knowledge of, strength and fitness training. Previous experience with shipping and logistics is highly beneficial.
Eleiko Sport, the makers of the world’s best equipment for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and Strength and Conditioning, is looking for a Sales Support / Customer Service Representative who will be able to assist us in our expansion in the United States by providing customer service and administrative support for our key accounts, which include Gym & Fitness centers, collegiate athletic facilities and military performance centers.
In this role you will be our in-office contact for our remote sales staff. You will coordinate order fulfillment between our sales team and customers, our planning department, our warehouse, and third party shipping and installation companies. You will be joining the team in Austin, Texas and be part of a greater international team with operations worldwide with headquarters in Sweden.
We are the leaders in the industry, and as such, we expect the best people to be a part of our team. You should be dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about the health, fitness and strength and conditioning industry, and at the same time have excellent customer service and administrative skills.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Be our in-office company representative by handling phone and email communication with sales reps and business-to-business customers.
- Work directly with our sales team and provide all necessary support and assistance to them.
- Master our product offering and assist sales reps and customers in choosing the best product for their needs.
- Provide administrative support by receiving and processing customer quote requests utilizing proprietary software, as well as perform general office tasks.
- Manage fulfillment of orders by coordinating logistics with our warehouse and shipping companies.
- Maintain open order portfolio to ensure timely and accurate deliveries and best-in-class customer experience.
- Use diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to determine the most cost-effective repair for post-warranty products.
- Conduct special projects on a need-to basis on a wide range of topics.
A GREAT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge about strength and conditioning equipment, and the gym & fitness industry is a HUGE plus! Understanding and experience with working with gym layouts, facility design etc. is also an added bonus.
- A passion for making people feel strong, happy, and healthy both in body and soul.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working in an administrative and/or sales-oriented support capacity.
- Experience working with shipping and/or fulfillment companies.
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.